Weekend Update

Friday, April 18, 2008 by Amy

As close friends and coworkers know, if there's one thing I'd rather do than work, it's make a playlist. I also like to name my playlists after whatever is dominating my thoughts at the given moment (hence, my iTunes library being filled with playlists with names like "Straight Up Working," "Why Isn't Thursday Friday?," and "Weekend Warrior." What's the insight here? I write lame playlist names. And I really like weekends.) So, anyway, here is my new playlist for this weekend. It's called Weekend Update. As soon as I figure out how, I'll upload some of the songs so that you can listen along.


Weekend Update

1) Beautiful Beat Nada Surf
2) I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You Jens Lekman
3) Beat (Health, Life and Fire) Thao
4) Answers and Questions Earlimart
5) Elephant Gun Beirut
6) Skinny Love Bon Iver
7) El Diablo En El Ojo Tindersticks
8) Slow Show The National
9) Sundialing Caribou
10) Kids MGMT
11) 4 Minutes Madonna (feat. Justin Timberlake)

(That last one really doesn't fit with anything else. But it is freaky catchy. Consider it the Denver Nuggets of my playlist. Nobody really knows how it got there but everyone knows it'll be fun. Can you tell that I'm excited for the playoffs? Go Jazz.)

Filed under having  

1 comments:

Whitney said...

hmmmm still awaiting my playlist....sigh.... ;)