No more excuses

Friday, April 18, 2008 by Amy

Supposedly, I write for a living. There are some who may argue the point (myself included) but I think we can all agree that this is probably the worst excuse for not having a real blog until now. It's kind of true, though. Other excuses have included: we don't have any kids to show off, I couldn't find a blog template I liked, gas prices are too high and jon is afraid of heights.

Luckily for both of us, we're over it. And here's our blog.


Amy

Filed under having  

2 comments:

Whitney said...

i am seriously so happy you joined! i love reading your writing. that was a funny sentence. honestly, i am getting back to work now....

Mer said...

Gas prices are high, but we're glad you compromised and decided to join the blog bandwagon. We're excited to get to keep in touch with you this way! Love and aloha, Rett, Meredith, and Kainoa (the Lam Ohana) :o)
PS our blog addy is:
http://thelamfam.blogspot.com/