Lucky Me

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 by Amy




I've been a combination of lazy/busy the last few days and haven't gotten a chance to tell you how lucky I am. As of Sunday, I have officially been married to my favorite person ever for two years. To celebrate, he took me to Ruth's Chris on Saturday. My favorite part? The most delicious steak I have EVER had. I'm more into fish than I am into steak but I have to say, wow. My other favorite part? Valet parking our little Mazda and then realizing that they didn't even park it in their normal parking lot as to save room for oh, say, this Ferrari. Funny.

Love you, Jon.


Filed under , having  

5 comments:

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

We had such a rad photograper huh?
you guys are both really lucky.
damn cool couple, you and Jon.

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

Thats the second time I (grant) left a message without knowing I'm singed under Chelsea's blog. blurg.
But I know she agrees.

Emily said...

Congratulations. You guys are the best. Remember when Tim and I tagged along on your trip to St. George, say 5 minutes after you got married?!!! That was fun.

Kristin said...

And now we are doing that trip again, but better because we'll be there. St George Part II.

lauren said...

love the blog. and yay for being married.