I Gots Me a Big Mac

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 by Amy

We just got a brand new iMac and I kind of love it. Apple is one of the few (okay, many) things out there that just brings out the total nerd side of me. I love how they balance power and style with pragmatic simplicity. We also did a mini-remodel of our sunroom to make it into an office (translated: put down Flor carpet tiles and moved around some furniture-- if you're wondering about the "remodel" label, you should see what I classify as "cooking"), so I'll post a couple pictures of that soon. But for now, in celebration, I share this seriously awesome music video by The Bird and The Bee, constructed entirely using Mac OSX. It's pretty fun.


Filed under having  

2 comments:

Ali said...

You guys have arrived. And that music video just makes me love Apple more. Yay for Mac users!

Monica said...

Amy! I just got my new IMAC also! I LOVE IT!! I am not very good at using it though...have to learn how a MAC works instead of my trusty old PC!