Stupefy!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 by Amy





So, a couple of days ago, I accidentally scratched my eye and am now unable to wear my contacts for a few days. Which means that I have to wear my glasses. Which were only barely cool when I got them in 1998. Which has led to my husband giving me a new nickname.

Harry Potter.

Thanks for being sensitive to my deeply repressed insecurities that go back to my second-grade pink-plastic-coke-bottle-grandma glasses (I know that you swear that I chose them, Mom, but really?) We'll see who's laughing when I get really messed up and start carrying a wand anytime we go out in public.

Filed under having  

7 comments:

Emily said...

I have to say there is a slight resemblance... a really cute one though! You make me laugh!

Andy said...

Are you going to start doing nude scenes in crazy plays?

Amy said...

Who says I haven't already started?

Mike and Lauren said...

Ummm...maybe I have to agree with Emily? Hey you need to help me figure out a better blog template and teach me the stuff on the side. This is one side of the tech-y life I've fallen behind on.

Kristin said...

Does that make me Ron or Hermoine?

Whitney said...

hahaha, i was with you that day you wore the glasses and there were moments i thought you did slightly resemble harry and there could be a possibility that em's car was going to fly. but you are much, much prettier!

Ali said...

Hahahahaha, oh dear, I have to say that really, really made my day. It even possibly makes it to the "Made my week" list, but it is the first thing on this week's list, so you never know, competition may be stiff.