What?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 by Amy

One of my favorite things to do with Jon is go on random little shopping trips. On this particular outing, we hit up DI. Trips to DI have become increasingly rare lately, mainly because I'm not as dirt poor as I was in college and the charm of buying shoes that someone else has already been putting their feet in kind of wears off when you have more than $3.50 to spend. DI does have its benefits, though, in that you can occasionally find gems like this.





I think we can all agree that there's nothing hotter than ravishing someone with an infant looking on. Thanks, "Heart of the Raven," for teaching my innocent young husband the true ways of the world. And all for only 50 cents.




(For any concerned family members reading this: No, we didn't really buy it. What kind of pervs do you think we are?)



The store next door to DI was also another highlight and we didn't even have to go in.




The 99 cent +- store? As in "everything here is 99 cents, give or take some"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that every store?


I love it.

Filed under , having  

9 comments:

Kristin said...

I mean, REALLY? We better get some kids if we want to improve our sex life. Thanks, Heart of Raven.

Kristin said...

And that 99 cents + or - store really gets me. They're advertising geniuses! Why didn't we think of that?

Ali said...

I've gotten half my books from DI; I adore DI runs! But if a decent book can't be found, there are always the classics like Heart of Raven for some entertainment. Love it.

Anonymous said...

True, Heart of Raven is a great find. But it doesn't live up to the expectations of Bunking Down With the Boss, or the beautiful simplicity of Royally Pregnant. None the less it's still a decent novel.

Monica said...

I love reading you blog Amy! You always make me laugh so hard! Let me tell ya though that having kids TOTALLY improves your sex life...crying, poop, and messes are major in the area of getting you in the mood...so true!! Whew, that cover is ridiculous!! Is it worth 50 cents?!

kathy w. said...

No way! I've actually been looking for that book since a former English teacher told me about her Relief Society's underground romance novel book club. She said that one was her favorite.

Emily said...

Eeeewww, creepy baby, staring right at you...

Fritz said...

I love Jon's face. It's as if he's really learning something...

Ali said...

Oh dear. That's all I have to say Ams. Oh dear.