Nursing My Blog Back To Life

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 by Amy

I know. I don't deserve to consider myself a blogger. But maybe you want to forgive me and think I can do better in the future?

I'm giving you the video below as a little "let's make up and be friends again" offering. I think you'll find it's worth it.

(A little pre-video note: This is all real. And it's all serious. And it's 199% amazing. Go to utahwolfproductions.com if you want to see more. Thanks to Collin for the great lead.)





And if you think that's awesome, how about a promise that I won't ever go a month and a half without posting again? I can totally make that promise. Probably.

Filed under , having  

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is smokin' balls.

Andy said...

I don't even have any words for this...

Emily said...

wait... what? that was CRAZY!

it was good to see you today, see you on friday.

Anna said...

Disturbing.

I have your dish (sans shepherd's pie--thanks again!) and need to return it to you. Someday you might see it again. :)

And yes, you do need to update the blog more often! Your posts are just too great to live without for nearly two months.

kathy w. said...

Oh wow.

I think some of those people might go to my school.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Is it bad that I've been singing this to Calvin all morning and bowing to him? He likes it. He really likes it.

Whitney said...

ok, forgiven! josh's roommate at byu always had us watch videos by the utah wolf production and his name was collin..hmm it your collin, collin moore? if so, even more hilarious was the producer of these videos was always trying to get collin's wife to be in his videos! creepy!
haven't seen this little treat! loved it. cracked up!

Craig said...

Aw the chunky girls get all of the fantasy dreams...

I went back and forth between thinking this was a joke and thinking this was serious. I like thinking someone is that funny but maybe I like thinking a group of people are that crazy even more.

Becktacular Duo! said...

I have to admit... a secret part of me wants to dress up like a fairy and dance around a park with scarves on my wrists too....

thechoulespauls said...

it's about time & that was awesome

Brian Spittler said...

I think this was the production company making lil wayne's new video...

Mike and Lauren said...

Reactions:
Lauren - laughs out loud
Jack - pulls his old man face

You are hilarious, how do you find this stuff?

karisa said...

I have no words to describe the happiness you brought to my life.