Everyone Has a Twin.

Saturday, December 6, 2008 by Amy



Notice anything funny about this picture?

Yeah, that's not me.

It freaked me out too, but apparently I have a twin running around out there, wearing Aunt Maude glasses (that I kind of want-- Jon doesn't approve). I will admit that there is a part of me that wants to figure out who she is and meet her, if only to settle once and for all the irrational claim I made as a thirteen year-old that I had to be adopted (now looking more and more rational).

Twin, if you're reading, maybe we could get together and switch places for a week, kind of Parent Trap style. I could take over your indie craft fair responsibilities and you could figure out what I'm doing with my life. I think it's a pretty fair deal. Just let me know if you're interested.


P.S.- Also, does your indie craft friend happen to have a sister named Judy? They just look kind of similar, mostly in the forehead region.

Filed under having  

12 comments:

Unknown said...

At least your twin is the same age as you. Here's mine:

http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios/portraits/georgie_henley12.jpg

Ali said...

Wait, what? This really isn't you? You have to be lying. This is the craziest, best story ever. And of course it happened to you --- that's just so your life.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

ME ALL BY MYSELF.

Can't stop laughing. This is the best find of 2008. You thought it was finding out about Speek. But no, this is it.

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

holy crap! and she isn't even indian!

Mike and Lauren said...

Mike just got home and this was one of the first things we talked about. It was so funny to watch him react exactly like me -- totally weirded out. I'm excited to see you tomorrow.

kathy w. said...

I am seriously dying to know where and how you found this.

Sarah Jane said...

This is amazing. How did you find this?!

Emily said...

I totally thought that was you! Then I read the blog title, then I read the post. Crazy.

thechoulespauls said...

holy s*** is that for real?

it's your doppelganger! crazy

Becktacular Duo! said...

I'm with Kathy. This picture is too fabulous not to share the story about as well. I couldn't believe it wasn't you.

Fritz said...

wow.

shayna said...

This freaks me out.