American Voters: A Bunch of Morons

Friday, July 25, 2008 by Amy





No, this has nothing to do with Obama's visit to Afghanistan or John McCain calling the Czech Republic Czechoslovakia three times. This is about important stuff.

Will got voted off SYTYCD. And I am officially pissed.

Are you kidding me? He is so insanely talented that it makes me sick. And now the finale is not going to be as good because he's not in it. Plus, Mark has to feel like an absolute tool because what do you say to that? "Yeah, your dancing is about ten million times better than mine but I did get the whole state of Hawaii to vote for me, so, about that..."? Everyone knew that Will was the best dancer on the show. Plus, as evidenced by the video, he is the only guy in America who can dance that stunningly while wearing a pair of never-nudes (Tobias is turning green with envy).

Unbelievable. Come on people.

Filed under having  

11 comments:

lauren said...

agreed. i almost started to cry.

Kristin said...

i really did cry. there were tears in my eyes!

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

i'm pissed too. when i heard mark was safe, i seriously lost my marbles.

Monica said...

I was pissed too! I can't believe that Mark is still in...makes me SO mad!! I LOVED Will's James Brown solo too! I thought he totally raised the bar for everyone with their solos...soooooo creative! It will be sad not to see him dance on the show anymore!! Okay, I have got to stop know...I'm starting to cry!!

Ali said...

No, really, America as voters seriously struggle. Do they not see the talent? Um, hello.

Anna said...

Amy, I have only one question for you.....did you vote? :)

Andy said...

I'm beyond bugged. I just got home last night and started watching the shows around 11pm. I can't even write about it. Fresh wound.
HOWEVER, the "never-nudes" comment did make me happy.

kathy w. said...

It's funny. Not watching this show (and therefore not voting) makes me feel like I'm one of those people I hate, who are apathetic about politics. Sorry.

shayna said...

holy crap, I was shocked. But before I'm too shocked, I need to get a tv where I actually watch the show when it airs so that I can vote. I always watch them the next day. Will is an incredible dancer.

thechoulespauls said...

sooo true- since will and mark were kicked off i decided that when it came down to the final four i was going to vote for the person who could use the money the most.

thechoulespauls said...

oh and sorry girls but i loved mark!