We're a Real Family Now

Thursday, March 26, 2009 by Amy




So, this is our new puppy Magda. We went to go see her brother and ended up loving her more. So she came home with us. Way to work it, puppy.





Other things about Magda:

- She slept through the night last night (we did not realize at the time of buying her that we would be taking her out four times a night for the first three days-- we are thankful that this stage appears to have passed).

- She can do awesome tricks, like looking cute and jumping over Jon's leg.

- She's turned me into one of those people that lets their dog lick their face.

- I did actually think for a moment that it might be cute to put a little outfit on her.


So, I lost my dignity but gained a pretty cute puppy. Be sure to honk and wave if you see us out and about. She'll be the dog in the sailor suit.



Filed under , , having  

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Her mom must have taught her to work the "puppy dog eyes" on you. She probably thinks you guys are the biggest suckers.

What kind of dog is she? She's adorable and my husband will want her if he sees her picture.

Ali said...

Haha I love Magda!! See?? Now you can't say "gross" when Sebastian kisses my face!! We need to get a picture that shows how long her little body is! P.S. Can I babysit her soon? And also, a girl in one of my classes lives like two doors down from you, her name's Marlena. Crazy, no?

Monica said...

Ohhhhhhhh, he is SO cute Amy! I want to come play with him!!

kathy w. said...

Oh. My. Goodness. She's adorable. Can we come see her?

Amy said...

Abbie: She's a mini dachshund. And she does think we're the biggest suckers. I'm sure of it.

Alison: We will take you up on that.

Kathy: Yes. And soon.

Adrienne said...

Congratulatoins! Jonathan promised to email photos 2 days ago. Thank heavens you update your blog. She is adorable.

Emily said...

she is pretty cute. i can't wait for claire to meet her. is she nice? i hope so.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Congrats! I love her. Please, please please dress her up in amazing clothes. My mind is racing--think about the possibilities for Halloween! We could dress her up like a 39 year old IT technician with flowing locks.

Whitney said...

i've said it once, but i'll say it again! this dog breaks my heart she is SO darn cute! awe, i want one so bad. she is beautiful! i wish i could see her in her sailor suit, and i would expect nothing less than you wearing a matching one...

lori said...

Aw! He's DARLING! Just the kind of dog I always thought you'd have even though I probably never really thought about it. Did that make sense? Glad to see you're back blogging =) Do you think we'll ever meet in real life again ever? If you ever have a chance - I'd love your current e-mail address. Lori_Truman@byu.edu