How to Waste 3.5 Hours in the Copenhagen Airport

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 by Amy

So, we're back. And we had so much fun. And I am jet-lagged out of my mind.

So, while I get my head straight enough to sort through our approximately 4.5 billion pictures and make a proper blog post, here's a little nugget from how we spent our day yesterday. Let me just say that, if you have to be stuck in an airport, Copenhagen is the one to be stuck in. It's pretty fancy (Who doesn't need access to a Gucci store, Burberry store, Hermes store and a Ferrari dealership on the way to their connecting gate?) It's also pretty funny.




Yes, this is a real store. But isn't it also a state of mind? I like to think that I'm always... Soaked in Luxury.




But you know you've been a little too Soaked in Luxury when it comes to starving children and all you can come up with is "Who Cares?"




My favorite marketing message from the Danes, though, had to be this one for Sterling Airlines that we found on the baggage carts. I love people with a little self confidence.


I'll be back soon with more wild and zany moments from Eastern Europe (I promise I won't make you look at all the pictures. I'm saving up that kind of torture for when we have a kid). As much fun as it was, though, we missed you all and we're glad to be back.

Filed under , having  

8 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you are back! We have missed you! Ummmm, your bday is coming up... can we please celebrate?!

Ali said...

So fun to see all the pictures --- I'm so glad you guys loved it!

Andy said...

I feel as though I've been in a Amy/Kristin drought! You can't become my friend and then just leave my life for long periods of time. I'm much needier than that. So glad you had fun! Glad you're back!

kathy w. said...

Welcome home. And happy birthday in about 17 minutes!

Kristin said...

once you've written an advertising line like that, you KNOW you've made it.

thechoulespauls said...

yeah you guys are back! can you some to val and mer's for a bbq friday night? email me

Fritz said...

i know you're not jet-lagged anymore. trip details!!! i need them!!!

Mike and Lauren said...

Ummmm I want you to make a new post....I miss you